Seminar and Training Course for GTMax Software Package
Seminar on power system planning in market conditions with training course for GTMax software package started on April 2015.
For the purposes of the Electric Power Industry of Serbia, in the period April-June 2015 EKC is organizing a seminar on the topic of operational and development planning of the power system in the market conditions within which the training course for GTMax software package takes place.
The seminar is being implemented in several one-day sessions during which, in addition to training for the use of the GTMax software package, lectures and discussions on the following topics are held:
- Operational and development planning of a power system in market conditions
- Determining of the position of production companies in the region, taking into account the impact of national and regional electricity market
- Past achievements and expected further development of the market and market mechanisms in the region of Southeast Europe
- Cross-border capacity calculation and allocation and
- Control and balancing mechanisms.