Consulting Services for Implementation of New SCADA/EMS
client: CGES AD (Montenegro)
type: Consulting services (Power System Monitoring and Control, Transmission)
finishing date: December 2017 (December 2019)
team: consortium EKC -EFusion (Montenegro); EKC team: M. Vuković - Project Leader, N. Jovic, Z. Vujasinovic, Z. Nesovanovic
CGES plans to improve their existing monitoring and control capacities by realizing the project of new SCADA/EMS system in National and Back-up Dispatching centres. New system architecture comprises two parallel and independent dispatching centres on two different locations in accordance with ENTSO-E requirements.
The objectives of this project are:
- Preparation of complete tender documentation, which includes general tender requirements, draft Contract and technical requirements for system architecture, user interface, SCADA, load frequency control, power system analyses, forecast applications, VAR/voltage control, ancillary service management, transparency module, operating reports, scheduling, dispatcher training simulator and system performance
- Preparation of methodology for bids evaluation and support during evaluation of bids
- Technical and administrative support during Project management
- Support during project implementation, including:
- verification of any additional upgrades/changes during project realization
- acceptance of software and hardware solutions provided by Contractor
- software and hardware delivery, FAT, training, reporting, installation, system acceptance, trial period etc.
Type of services provided:
- Consulting services