Development of Terms of Reference for the Electronic Dispatch LogBook Software
Client: Tetra Tech ES Inc. (USA)
Finishing date: July 2021
Team: Nebojsa Jovic – Project Leader
The main objective of this Project is to develop detailed technical specification for “Dispatch logbook” application module in accordance with UKRENERGO requirements which will form the basis for the upcoming tender to be announced towards procurement/development of the LogBook software for UKRENERGO.
The Project consists of the following activities:
- Close examination of current procedure for storing of operational data and creation of operational reports as well as the characteristics of system operation procedures in UKRENEGRO and suggestion of eventual improvements based on experiences in ENTSO-E member TSOs
- Assessment of UKRENERGO requirements related to necessary records and evidences in system operation, as well as creation of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports based on stored and classified data
- Development of detailed technical specification for dispatch logbook software.
Type of services provided:
- Audit of current procedures for storing of operational data in National Control Center
- Gap analysis
- Development of terms of reference for software application in National Control Center